Its spring! That means it’s time to refresh your wardrobe with breezy, cheerful, and colorful looks. Two of fashions latest trends are the color tangerine and beautiful prints. Rod’s has paired both trends in the new Love of a Lifetime top. This essential piece to any cowgirl’s wardrobe will show off both of your passions; style and horses!
Category Archives: Rod’s Catalog
New Year’s Day is just around the corner. Not only is it a new year and a new start for all of us, it is also a day to celebrate our horses. January 1st is the official birthday for horses in the northern hemisphere. Sure, it’s not their actual foaling date, but it is the date recognized for all show horses. So this New Year’s Day, give your horse some warm birthday wishes… and their favorite treat! Shop horse treats at Rods.com. Happy Birthday!
Tell us how you will be celebrating your horse’s birthday at Rod’s Facebook Page.
Kellie Pickler is one of country music’s brightest stars. During Kellie’s fast rise to stardom she has proven to be an amazing singer/songwriter and a fashion icon. Her unique style combines both traditional western and main stream fashion. Get Kellie’s look at Rods.com.
1. Jeans – Show your Cowgirl Tuff style with dark denim, distressed boot cut jeans. Barbwire detailing on the back pockets give you just the right edge.
2. Boots – Strut your stuff in these western tooled cowgirl boots.
3. Necklace – This beautiful winged heart necklace adds charm to any outfit.
4. Shirt – Whimsically western, this blouse is the perfect addition to any wardrobe!
Miranda Lambert is one of country music’s brightest stars. In the center of the country music industry Miranda is dressed by some of the best stylists. Her stylists mix main stream fashion with her country roots. Get Miranda’s look at Rods.com.
- Tee- We love this dazzling, soft cotton v-neck tee with crystals and winged cross!
- Jeans- Wrangler jeans have always been a staple in the western wardrobe. These jeans are adorned with repaired destruction and are sure to catch an eye with their star studded pockets.
- Belt- Show off your wild side in this western belt with the rhinestone crystals and signature oversized buckle.
- Boots- Every cowgirl needs to show off her strut in a great pair of western boots.
- Necklace- Pull the look together with cowgirl bling jewelry.
Rod’s design team introduces a new fashion forward outfit that’s totally cowgirl chic! Combining a western styling with a fashion twist, a sure-to-be loved tunic was born. The “Jackson Hole Valley Top” features a subtle animal print with sublimation– two of the favorite finishing touches among Rod’s customers. The “Jackson Hole Valley Top” is made and designed in the United States and is a Rod’s Exclusive design only available at Rod’s.
This tunic is very versatile and can be worn for both day and evening wear! We love to wear this top by pairing it with a great jean and western toed boots. It also looks super cute when worn as a dress or with a pair of leggings. Your choice! The “Jackson Hole Valley Top” features a super soft and figure flattering silhouette made of a cotton/rayon blend fabric. The long side hems are very slimming and the flared sleeve provides an elegant drape. With all of these great attributes, no wonder this tunic is one of Rod’s favorite fall clothing pieces both among customers and employees!