Miranda Lambert is one of country music’s brightest stars. In the center of the country music industry Miranda is dressed by some of the best stylists. Her stylists mix main stream fashion with her country roots. Get Miranda’s look at Rods.com.
- Tee- We love this dazzling, soft cotton v-neck tee with crystals and winged cross!
- Jeans- Wrangler jeans have always been a staple in the western wardrobe. These jeans are adorned with repaired destruction and are sure to catch an eye with their star studded pockets.
- Belt- Show off your wild side in this western belt with the rhinestone crystals and signature oversized buckle.
- Boots- Every cowgirl needs to show off her strut in a great pair of western boots.
- Necklace- Pull the look together with cowgirl bling jewelry.
Filed under Ladies' Western Wear, Ladies' Wrangler, Rod's Catalog, Rod's Western Palace, Rods.com, Sale Western Wear, Western Belts, Western Jeans, Western Shirts, western wear, Wrangler, Wrangler Western Wear
Across the nation, in rodeos, horse shows and barns you will find the sparkle of a western rhinestone belt. Rhinestone belts have dominated the western industry for over five years. Western attire has always been about practicality in the past, and now has been given a fresh and fashionable feel. These belts can be tricky to accessorize with, but if you get it right, the outcome can be spectacular. Below are a few tips on how to wear your bling.
- At the hips-
- A rhinestone belt is eye catching and will draw the eye to where it is laying. If you are slimmer in the hips than you are in the bust and the shoulders, this is a great look to balance you out.
- Wearing a belt at the hips is also a great look if you are wearing a dress, and wanting to give the illusion of a cinched waist or to give a defined waist line.
- At the waist (not in loops)-
- If you are wearing a shirt plain in color, or a tunic style shirt, try a rhinestone belt around the waist and over the shirt. This will give your outfit some attitude, while also creating a polished appearance.
- Show off your curves by wearing a rhinestone belt over a cardigan or jacket at the waist. This will help you create an hour glass silhouette.
- In the belt loops-
- A classic fashion statement. Wear your favorite top tucked in with a pair of jeans and finish the outfit with a rhinestone belt. This look can be taken anywhere and is sure to be a show stopper.
- Catch the judge’s eye in any western horse show ring with a rhinestone belt paired with chaps, or a pair of jeans and a button down shirt.
Send us some tips on how you wear your bling!
Rods.com is currently offering FREE US Standard Shipping on Member Corral Orders over $150. This offer is only valid through Thursday, June 11th, so shop now! Rods.com Online Members’ Corral Get Free Shipping
As a Member Shopper, you can make your online shopping quicker and easier by:
- Having your own private, personal address book to store your most frequently used shipping addresses.
- Securely storing your billing address and having it automatically supplied at check-out time.
- We do not store your credit card number.
- The ability to create and share a wishlist with your friends and family to be sure that you get exactly what you want for that special occasion.
Filed under free shipping, Rod's Western Palace, Rods.com, Show Clothing, Summer Clothing, Western Belts, Western Clearance, Western Gifts, Western Hats, Western Home Decor, western wear